Burnout is a very real thing for many women, especially when we bring launching into the mix.
In this episode I take you through some of the material and research from my Period Coaching School certification presentation on burnout, stress, and its impact on the body and female hormones.
Key points in this episode:
- Persistent stress can lead to dysregulation of the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis
- Cortisol rhythms can become interrupted, we become less resilient, feel exhausted all the time, and our cycles can be impacted
- Common symptoms or signs you might need to get support
- The key things I did to support my body to heal
- Women aren’t meant to push through and be in “go” mode all month long
Ready to sync your business planning with your cycle?
Check out my mini course Cycle Aligned Business
Use the coupon PODCAST for $10 off
Come hang out on Instagram @businesswithflow
Share the episode to your stories and tag me!
Follow the Podcast
Follow the With Flow Podcast on all your favourite podcast apps.