This week I am celebrating the 1 year anniversary of the podcast!
So, for this episode I thought I would share some of the lessons I’ve learnt this year about podcasting, myself, and my business.
Key points in this episode:
- You have to be willing to suck at something new
- Systems and templates make life so much easier
- Sometimes you have a lot to say, and at other times nothing
- Listener behaviour and analytics offer some useful insights into what topics resonate with people
- Podcasting is a long term strategy
- Getting support in the beginning makes the learning curve easier to navigate
Come hang out on Instagram @businesswithflow
Share the episode to your stories and tag me!
Follow the Podcast
Follow the With Flow Podcast on all your favourite podcast apps.