In this episode I am thrilled to be bringing you another guest expert. And for those of you who cannot learn enough about cycle syncing, like me, you’re gonna love this one!
I interview Laura Torbett from Lunae Collective. Laura is a movement enthusiast whose mission supports women from menarche to menopause with cycle-friendly movement practices. Lunae is a roadmap of phasic exercise for menstruators.
Key points in this episode:
- How your hormonal ebbs and flows across your cycle impact the type of exercise you should be doing
- What types of exercise to do in each of the phases of your cycle
- Why slowing down in your luteal phase is vital
- Movement practices for cramps or other period symptoms
- Viewing exercise as an act of self care
Follow Laura and Lunae Collective at:
Resources/Links mentioned in the episode:
- Working Out On Your Period—The YES List – free YouTube series
- How It Works — The roadmap of exercise.
- Printable Guide — How to work out for your period and menstrual cycle.
- Workout Library — Browse our guided movement practices, breathwork, and meditations.
- Start Free Trial — Join a 14-day free trial of the monthly membership and use offer code WITHFLOW for your first month on us!
Come hang out on Instagram @businesswithflow
Share the episode to your stories and tag me!
Follow the Podcast
Follow the With Flow Podcast on all your favourite podcast apps.