We talk a lot about cycles around here.
And one of the core components of understanding and applying the principles that I teach is getting to know your own cycle.
We’re all different and so are our cycles.
Some women are very regular, others not so much,
Some women have shorter cycles and some longer
Some align with the moon, others don’t
Some women have challenging cycles, others less so
Some women have natural cycles, other’s don’t
So while understanding the theory of our hormones and cycles is great, getting to know your own cycle is how you can really start to embody cyclical living and business.
And the way to do that is through tracking or charting your cycle.
Key points in this episode:
- Why charting your cycle is important in embodying cyclical living and business
- The benefits of charting your cycle
- What markers can you add to your chart
- Different ways you can chart your cycle
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Stasha Washburn’s free charting mandala is available at https://theperiodcoach.com/etrc/
Come hang out on Instagram @businesswithflow
Share the episode to your stories and tag me!
Ready to sync your business planning with your cycle?
Check out my mini course Cycle Aligned Business
Use the coupon PODCAST for $10 off
Follow the Podcast
Follow the With Flow Podcast on all your favourite podcast apps.