Knowing your strengths and talents is vital in running your own business.
When you know who you are, what you stand for, and how you work best, you’re empowered to create a business that works for you.
Key points in this episode:
- You’re not a carbon copy of your business coach or mentor, so you don’t have to replicate their business to see success
- When you know what works for you, you can set your business up to work for you or against you
- Archetypes, personality quizzes, human design, astrology can be useful
- Running a business creates opportunities to learn and grow all the time! So you might not know if something is for you unless you are faced with that situation or decision.
Other episodes mentioned in this podcast:
- Episode 74 – Amplify your personal brand with Jane McKay
- Episode 69 – Exploring the Thrive Factor Archetypes with Shannon Dunn
- Episode 62 – Creating Powerful Content with Mel Daniels
Come hang out on Instagram @businesswithflow
Share the episode to your stories and tag me!
If you’re craving more simplicity in your business, more balance between structure and flow, I invite you to check out Simplicity my 1:1 mentoring program.
Follow the Podcast
Follow the With Flow Podcast on all your favourite podcast apps.