This episode is part 4 of 4 in a series diving deeper into each of the phases of our menstrual cycles.
In this episode we cover the menstrual phase.
If you don’t have a menstrual cycle, for whatever reason, you can apply the phases of the moon as a good starting point for understanding what’s going on in your body, so the menstrual phase would be your new moon phase and the full moon would be your ovulation phase.
Key points in this episode:
- Our menstrual phase is our inner winter or new moon phase.
- Our hormones begin to decline towards the end of the luteal phase, and essentially flat line during the menstrual phase
- In our menstrual phase we tend to want to withdraw our attention from the outside world and go within. We naturally have lower physical energy, motivation, or enthusiasm.
- Create the space to rest and restore in this phase. The more you do the easier the next phases of your cycle will be.
- Our menstrual phase is a time to review, reflect, go within, and align with the big vision we have for our businesses and lives.
Ready to sync your business planning with your cycle?
Check out my mini course Cycle Aligned Business
Use the coupon PODCAST for $10 off
Come hang out on Instagram @businesswithflow
Share the episode to your stories and tag me!
Follow the Podcast
Follow the With Flow Podcast on all your favourite podcast apps.