There is so much to do when you run a business. Some of it you knew you were in for before you started out, other things take you by surprise.
Add in all the things people all over the internet tell you that you have to do in order to have a successful business, the plethora of different platforms you could be on, all the different ways you can serve clients, market your business, and it can get pretty overwhelming quickly.
In this episode I’m sharing some ways you can decide what is important for you and your business.
Key points in this episode:
- All of our businesses are different and that is ok. You get to create your business your way.
- Start by getting clear on your big vision and goals for your business. Let go of anything that doesn’t take you closer to that.
- Consider your strengths and talents, and choose strategies and business models that work for you. And don’t forget about your target market and what works best for them too.
- Don’t create false urgency! Be realistic about what you can actually do with your time and energy.
- Prioritise money making activities.
Come hang out on Instagram @businesswithflow
Share the episode to your stories and tag me!
If you’re craving more simplicity in your business, more balance between structure and flow, I invite you to check out Simplicity my 1:1 mentoring program.
Follow the Podcast
Follow the With Flow Podcast on all your favourite podcast apps.